Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What a Big Deal!

Today was Kindergarten Graduation, and Mason did awesome. He had a part to say and we have been practicing for about a month.
I want to be a weather man.
I'll be like Willard Scott.
People will send me lots of gifts.
And I'll tell you when it's hot.
He had to dress up like a weatherman, so I made him wear his church clothes. That did not go over so well. He was almost in tears when he went to the bus stop. He was so afraid of the kids making fun of him. Which was so sad to me, I hate that he already know that the big kids are mean. All and all the day went great. He was the cutest dang weatherman I have ever seen, and some of the dances they did were hilarious. He tried so hard do the actions, that he wasn't singing ( just like his mom). I am so proud he made it through, at the beginning of the year we just were not sure. Just playin we knew he was brilliant since Aug. 12th 2002.

The Graduate
I love you Mase! Good job Buddy!

6 comments:

McLeod Clan said...

He is the cutest weather man I have ever seen, crooked belt and all!! I'm so proud of you Boo!! And please tell me that they didn't make fun of him. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. I'm so sensitive when it comes to that stuff with my kids.

The White Clan said...

No they didn't. He was very relieved to find other kids in his class in suits too.

Sarah said...

That is the most handsome Mason in the whole world and I miss him so much!!!!! I wish I could have been there!!

The White Clan said...

We wish you guys were here too. Soon, we will hopefully see you soon!

Miriam H said...

That is the cutes weather man I've ever seen! To cute!

Unknown said...

Hi Kac. That is the cutest weatherman I ever saw. Hey I will no longer be blogging, could I get your email so we can keep in touch?