I have been a little distant from the blogging world lately. I have quite a bit on my mind. These are a few of the things I have been thinking......
1. What to wear..... we are going to get family pictures done soon so I have to coordinate the perfect outfits to accompany the scenery. It is our first professional pictures, not Kiddie Kandids or Picture People, so I want them to look perfect.
2. What can I do to make my kids happier in this not so fun time...... We are currently celebrating Washington City Cotton Days, yeah WHOOPEE, so we took the kids to the Ice Cream social last night. They had a blast (we had some picture perfect moments, but i forgot my camera, yeah typical). Them we came home took showers, and got in our jammies, and the boys and I went and watched fireworks. They loved it. And then today instead of doing my housework I washed my truck and let the boys play in the sprinklers. And tonight we went on a bike ride, well just a short one because Cam had to go #2. So that was that.
3.To much to do and way to little time........ I cant even explain how FILTHY my house is right now. Oh gross! I had company this weekend, and I still hadn't recovered from the sick baby, so just imagine. I folded so many clothes tonight you could not even see my floor, it was like 6 or 7 loads worth.
4. I need time for me....... Aside from the carb fest I have been having over the past few days, I thought I should start doing something for myself. Yesterday I went walking with Amy, and today I boned out, so I painted my toes tonight. I figure if I just put in about at least 20 min. a day, just for me, I will be much happier.
5. I really need to get rid of my dog........ I know that sounds really bad, BUT we just don't have time for him, and it is not fair for him to be stuck at this house, in our tiny backyard, when he can be somewhere where he can get the love he deserves.
There is such a long list of even more complicated things going through this little head of mine, that I couldn't imagine boring you even more with them. So until things settle down, or I have some amazing story to tell, the blog might just BE BORING. SORRY!
3 comments:
Well, at least you are normal. Just come walking with me and we can vent. :)
Um....Isn't there some graduation pictures that need to be posted so Aunt Meg can look?
Dang girl! Hold them horses!!!!
Post a Comment