Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thanks Amy!


What is your husband's name? Mark Christopher White Jr.


How long have you been married? 7 years in August


Who eats more sweets? Me, No doubt!


How old is he? Almost 29


Who said I love you first? He did


Who is taller? He is unless I wear tall shoes! ( he still doesn't think so)


Who is smarter? Definitely him


Who can sing better? Once again, Chris


Who pays the bills? We both do


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does most of the time, we switch around when I am prego


Who mows the lawn? Him, I tried one day and he said it was weird, so he came and took over


Who cooks dinner? Me, and only me


Who drives? Him


Who kissed who first? He did, he said I wanted it.


Who asked who out? He did, we went to a fireside, romantic huh? The next time we went to the free circus acts at Circus Circus


Who has more siblings? Him 5, me 3


Who wears the pants? We share, they just fit him better.

5 comments:

Richins Family said...

You know since I stock your blogs, I can definitely say that you, Mir, and Amy are all hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh! :)

Marleen said...

A fun read. I can't believe you guys have almost been married for 7 years now. How time flys.

Anonymous said...

See how much I learned from that! Aren't you glad that I tagged you! :)

Anonymous said...

So you just don't come to my blog any more, are you too good? Just checkin'

Miriam H said...

how about a new post butt nugget!