Friday, May 23, 2008

Goin' Crazy....

I am still in the crafty mood. I think it helps me to escape life.
These are the magnets I made to match the boys board and some for my fridge.

As you can probably tell I have become a huge fan of Mod Podge. This is a wedding present for one of my one women from Vegas. She got married about a year ago, and it has been sitting in a bag in my kitchen ever since, so I thought I would finish it for an anniversary present.

4 comments:

Amy C. said...

You're so very crafty! I'm impressed! Can I give you a list of things I'd like to have done?!

Becca said...

Kacey those are all so cute. When we move there we'll have to have some craft nights. I think we are planning to move down there next month.

Anonymous said...

Okay, stop showing the rest of us up! Those are too dang cute!

Miriam H said...

oh...I love your magnets! The Sharp is really cute!! K girl it is on!