Thursday, May 1, 2008

Do I have something in my teeth?

I put highlights in my hair about a year ago, and I kept them because I got so many compliments on them. You know if people tell you your hair looks good, then you would think that you should keep it that way for a while, RIGHT?
So here is the story that leads me to my point......
I went to get new glasses the other day and I had my Mom there with me, and we couldn't choose between two pairs. One was black with hints of pink, and the others were a light brown color. So we were having this dilemma, and we couldn't choose so I told my mom to take pictures with her phone and send them to Sarah. She did and ultimately we chose the light brown ones, but decided I needed to change my hair color so they didn't match the frames. A week went by and we were having a family function and I asked my sisters what I should do with my hair, go darker, or lighter for summer. And this is the wrong part....... They said I need to go darker because my hair looks real fake, you know real UTAH!
Dude if it looked that bad wouldn't you tell me before the year mark??? I mean what if I had food in my teeth, would you tell me then? So please, next time I do something with my hair, and you think it looks bad, please tell me. I need to know, I am the hairdresser, I need cute hair. I don't go around making your hair "UTAH". I would if you asks me to, and maybe next time I will just to add a little something. Or Sarah I would love to make your hair look a little Mexican, I know how much you love that look.
So if you think that Meghan & Sarah should have told me sooner, please comment so that they can see the effects, and know that they are wrong. Thank you and may your hairdresser make your hair not "UTAH".

6 comments:

Sarah said...

We thought you wanted to be "UTAH"! If you had food in your teeth, we would tell you. It would give us great pleasure to tease you afterward, too!! (I already had Mexican highlights, REMEMBER?!!)

The White Clan said...

Whatever your hair was awesome!

Kori C said...

I think your hair looks lovely! However, I do live in Utah...and I don't know that much about hair, so my opinion shouldn't matter that much. I say, do what you like. You are the hair stylist after all! Your sisters are just jealous!

Miriam H said...

Hey SUgar!! I'm Home! I will call you later!

Miriam H said...

Your blog looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

I guess I don't get the UTAH comment! UTAH hair means BIG to me! And your hair is not big. I love your hair regardless of what you do with it. but I would hope that if anyone should tell you it should be your sisters.