.....I have not wanted to do anything, but sit around and eat ice cream. (this is the flavor of the moment) I just finished off the last half, as I am watching Mad Money. It is Mommy time.

This is McKay's shiner. Isn't that nice. I am just glad that it happened after the doctors appointment this morning. I don't need anyone thinking that I beat my children.
And this is my favorite iron. I am not and ironer unless I absolutely have to. So I live on this stuff. My husband makes fun of me but I could not care less, it makes life much easier.
And those are a few of my thoughts for the day. I hope you all have a good one!!!
2 comments:
My poor baby!! His is worse then his aunt Megs!
Man...Mckay's eye looked so much worse yesterday. love the iron!
Post a Comment