Friday, May 9, 2008

ER Anyone?????

I believe McKay has something stuck in his nose. Last night we had popcorn and he was picking his nose extra, and I suspected something. But he wouldn't let me look so I just figured, leave it alone. Now it is about 24 hrs. later and a small piece of popcorn just came out. He still will not let me look, and I am not quite sure what to do. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there still more up there?

The White Clan said...

I am not quite sure. My mom, the nurse, said as long as he is breathing well I shouldn't worry about it. So lets hope.

Ben said...

I had a pinto bean stuck in my nose in 2nd grade. The bean became swollen and the doc had to use these long tweezers to get that sucker.

I bet my story helps tons..ha ha