Mothers day started a little early for me, and I truly enjoyed it. Yesterday morning I woke up to Chris and the boys all dressed and leaving to go to the store (I wasn't supposed to know). So I sat around a bit, then I decided to get ready for the day. About 8:30 we left the house and went to the city park to eat breakfast, and watch the Cotton Days parade. The boys got more candy than they ever could imagine. After the parade we went and played on the toys, and had snow cones. Sounds like a kids dream come true right?
We then came home for a bit and then I had to go to Costco and get Mom's pictures printed for her, and we decided to go to the $1.50 theatre and watch Spiderwick. So I hurried and read the last five chapters while we drove around. We also got lunch at Durangos, yummy yummy!
When the movie got out we came home and I cut hair, then Chris and I went on a date. We had free dinner at the restaurant Jaime is working at, and then just hung out together. When we came home the boys were still awake, so we let them go ride their bikes, and scooters for a while, then we sent them to bed. Chris and I stayed up and watched P.S. I Love You. Okay I haven't cried that hard in a long time. I just kept thinking it was me and I couldn't imagine losing Chris. I don't think I could watch it again.
And now on the actual day, I woke up to... "Mom, we got you presents downstairs. Come see them." So I went down stairs and found this.....
Mason said "Mom, I picked this so you don't have to wait for waffles to cook anymore. Now we have two so you can cook more of them." Isn't he sweet and thoughtful? Chris also made me waffles for breakfast, which is quite the feat, seeing as how egg burritos are his specialty. Thanks sugar, you are awesome.
And I have an empty pot out front so they got me flowers and soil to plant them.
And this morning I got to go online and pick out a new cell phone. And this is the winner. Cute huh?
My sweet husband woke up early with the boys so I could sleep in, and he is just so tired. Thanks Chris for all you do.
And this is the shirtless wrestling match the boys had this morning. Definitely not my favorite gift, because someone always gets hurt.I had a great couple of days, and there is more to come.
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there. You deserve it! And to my mom and Chris' mom we love you and thanks for all you do for us, still as we are old and married. Love you!!!!
9 comments:
Dang, Bragger!
Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad it was nice!
Love,
ME
That sounds like and awesome day! I had one too!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
Okay, I finally found out what our husbands have in common! Breakfast burritos! Way to go Chris for branching out and making waffles!
So glad you had a great Mother's Day - you deserve it!
Hey you should have come over, we watched PS. I love you too! And I sobbed through the whole thing. I had to watch a comedy after that because I didn't want to go to bed so depressed. But Happy Mothers day anyway. It sounded like fun!
sounds like you had a great day! Happy Mother's Day!! You smokin hot momma you! :)
HEY KACEY! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT YOUR BLOG AND YOU KIDS ARE SO DANG CUTE! 3 LITTLE BOYS RUNNING AROUND, I BET THAT KEEPS YOU BUSY. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB THOUGH! I'M GLAD YOU FOUND MY SISTERS AND I, THIS WILL BE A GOOD WAY FOR OUR FAMILIES TO KEEP IN TOUCH.
Sounds like you had an awesome Mother's Day! How sweet of your four boys to take care of you like that. Good for you. You totally deserve it.
Post a Comment