I was so excited about the board I made for Mason's teacher, that I just had to make one for the boys artwork. I think it turned out pretty cute. I am going to make magnets that match, and put it up in the toy room. My crafty bone is really here this week. It is funny to think that this relaxes me, I could do this all day.





8 comments:
That is so stinkin cute dude!! I am going to make one!
Those are so darn cute! I think I will stick to scrappin' I don't think I could do that!
Kacey this really is adorable!! Good job!!
Kasey, amazing work!! Your board is the cutest board I have every seen (seriously!!) Great job.
Anytime you feel like you want to do a board I have one sitting in my closet for the last year.. no joke..
Hey lets have a board party!! Girls night my house..
Great Job!!! I want to make one. Way to go Kas!
So dang cute! And I feel ya. Being crafty is so relaxing for me too.
Hi there...you don't know me, but I was friends with Chris in high school. He even caught the garter at my wedding! Anyway, I love this board as a gift for a teacher. Would you mind sharing details on how to do it? My son's last day is Friday and it's such a clever idea. Great work! Thank you.
P.S. beautiful family!
Celeste (Boyack) Cragun
Post a Comment