
Mason had no school today or for the next 3 days, so I am trying to be "The Fun Mom". I have tried to let them do stuff that we usually don't do. I let them have pencils in the toy room, I know that doesn't sound like much but I really get frightened to think what 3 boys can do with pencils, and no supervision. They got to play in the mud in the backyard, I sat in the toy room and played a bit (which I admit I need to do more often) and I am now letting them stay up past bed time to watch a movie. Plus they beg me to get to sleep in just underwear and t-shirts all the time, so I am allowing that too. I know it is nothing super fantastic, but we are taking baby steps here folks, I am striving to be Kelly Buck. She has these super fun, do whatever you want days, and I think one day I might attempt it.
6 comments:
Kacey, I am so proud of you! I have actually noticed you trying to spend more quality time with the boys lately. I'm sure it makes a world of a difference. You have three amazing little boys, EAT IT UP!!! I can't wait for my own. You're lucky you beat me to it. :)
Thanks Megs!
That sounds like so much fun! I love playing with Josie, I am sure that it will only get better. You are a great mom with three great kids!
You sound like such a fun mom! I bet your boys loved that.
Kacey! What is up? Thanks for stalking me. Makes me feel loved. Looks like your boys keep you busy. I'm still learning how to handle one boy. If i try for a second I will call for some pointers! Tell your fam I said hi. Once i get the hang of this blogging thing i will add you to my list so you can feel even more loved!
you sound like such a fun mom - how funny that they want to sleep in their shirts and undies. Boys will be boys.
Post a Comment