Friday, May 16, 2008

Wet n' Wild

Okay so it wasn't as wet as I imagined because the water was freezing! But the boys had a blast. I took them to this new rockin' park, which is so big it is like being at Disneyland or something. McKay despised the water, and the other two could only stand it for about five minutes at a time. But luckily the playground rocks, so it turned out great. Here are a few of the thirty something pictures I took.


Sun Bathing!!
Spin Mase Spin!
I'm the King of the World!!!!
WEEEEEEEE!
Crab walkin' the web
Peek a boo!
CCCCOOOOLLLLDDDD!
CHEESE!
Run Forrest Run!
Do not get my face wet, please!

This is my new favorite park, it is not very close to my house, but it is well worth the drive. I had to take them over there today because tonight is Fathers and Sons, so I had to show them I am fun too. Yeah I know it is a little sad, but Chris is not allowed to be the fun one! And yes, he is taking all three boys. I think that is the one benefit o having all boys, I get some alone time! Whoopee!!!


6 comments:

McLeod Clan said...

Ok..... SO CAN AUNT MEG COME?!!!!

Martin Family said...

This park looks almost good enough to drive from Vegas. Lucky for you on the Father and Sons. Benefits of all boys.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't invite me! by the way, good job on the pics.

Miriam H said...

Great Pictcures Kac!

Mandy said...

looks like fun. i dont know what you are talking about...you seem like a way fun mom! :)
glad you had a night to your self too during father and sons!

nanamia said...

WOW, WHAT FABULOUS FAMILY IS RELATED TO THOSE HANDSOME KIDS? THEY MUST TAKE AFTER THEIR NANA AND PAPA, CUZ CUTIES LIKE THAT DON'T GROW ON TREES. THEY TAKE YEARS OF FINE TOONING!!! TOOOOOOCUTE
LOVE YOUR BLOGS AND LOVE ALL YOU GUYS TOO!