We got the long awaited family pictures done last night, and the weather ended up being horrid. We were out there for about 20 min. before the wind really picked up and the clouds started really rolling in. I mean come on I have waited about 8 months for these pictures and the day I schedule them a storm comes in? What horrible luck I have. Mir was such a trooper though, she didn't want to do them because of the clouds and dark sky's, but I insisted since....
1.The boys were in clean ironed clothes
2. Mothers day is Sunday
3. I was totally ready.
Considering the circumstances, they turned out fantastic. I am so glad we did it. Thanks Mir so very much, you are awesome, I can't wait for round two.


10 comments:
I know this is going to sound to totally lame but seeing my babies and you can actually see each one of their individual personalities in the pictures. It made me smile so big and actually almost cry because I miss them sometimes. :)
Those look freakin amazing! he he
very cute!
I'm sitting here sipping my Del Taco coke and smiling because my sister has such a cute family! I love you, Kace, and I miss you guys! I can't wait to see you soon!
Your pictures are so great! Don't you just love black and white? I think it covers a multitude of sins! Your boys are so very handsome!
Everyone looks fabulous. You have some very handsome little boys. I'll have to have them look up my girls after their missions. Such cute pictures. They're keepers.
I love your pictures! I especially love the on of you and Chris, even if the wind is blowing you hair. It adds a sort of super model effect. For a 20 minute shoot those are amazing.
I love your cute little family pics! They look great!
cute family pics. its such a chore to get ready for them but so worth it when you get the prints back. :)
I love, love, love those pictures! Its just not fair for the rest of us that you guys are so stinking good looking!
Post a Comment