Friday, May 9, 2008

They are cute, but......

I truly love my children, but man they fight like crazy. I am talkin' since Mason walked in the door from school today, until 7:30 pm, they were at each others throats. And that is why they were in bed at 7:30 in jammies and asleep soon after. I just couldn't take one more minute of bickering. So I am going to sit in my bed, eat ice cream, and have a night alone. Sounds good right?

3 comments:

Life these days...... said...

oh the joy of 3 boys!!!! My sister celeste has 3 boys also. but i think having 3 girls would be harder!(DRAMA)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sometimes you just need those mommy moments with ice cream and a good book or show. I don't blame you. Not to be negative, but my brothers still fight like that sometimes.

Unknown said...

Hi Kac. Sorry I havent' called. I have had seriously the worst week of my life. But I will call tomorrow. And my new blog is tid bits of mandi
it's private but you've been invited