Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

So I put my three kids in the tub and I came into the bedroom and was messing around on the computer and this is what I hear....

Mase- (in a loud whisper) Hey Cam today is April fools day.
Cam- Yeah?
Mase- Listen, and do what I do.
Cam- Kay.
Mase- Hey mom we got out of the bath, only McKay is in there.
Me- Oh, Okay.
Mase- Hey Cam get down, so she can't see you.
- Mom, we got out.
Me- Okay get your jammies on (knowing they are still in there)
Mase- Hey mom can you come check the bathtub? (They were completely laying down)
Me- Yeah here I come.
Cam- She's gonna see you.
Me- Hey you told me you got out!!!!
Mase- We were just trickin' you. April fools!

Man he thought he was so sly and oh so funny. That kid cracks me up. He thinks he is so smart, and Cam was just humoring him in a way. They are so cute, well sometimes.

1 comment:

Miriam H said...

that is so funny! You gotta love what kids come up with.