Thursday, April 17, 2008

Good Servants...


Mason is hilarious. That kid entertains me everyday. Today I had my activity days girls over to stuff animals for the humanitarian aid and we did not finish all 24 elephants like we would have hoped. So me and the boys finished them up. Mason said "Hey Mom I like doing servants." He refuses to say service. But I liked that he was so excited to help. He just kept talking about how the little kids would now have toys cause he was helping. It was a great learning experience for him. And a great realization that I am instilling good qualities in him, and that I am not such a horrid mother after all.

2 comments:

Kori C said...

Kacey, you are the best! We should all put your lovely quote "Maybe I am not such a horrid mother after all" up on our fridges to remind us every day that we're really not as awful as we think!

Anonymous said...

I need me some good servants too.