This is why I just LOVE boys.
So I went into the bathroom tonight to give the boys a bath, and this is what I found.

DISGUSTING HUH??? Poo everywhere!
I then proceeded to interrogate my children as to who had done this. And this is the best part.......
IT WAS DADDY!!!
(Okay if my hubby has that big of a problem wiping, he needs help.)
Can you believe that my husband could do such a thing??? I love that they actually thought I would think they are right and that Chris did it. I just do not understand what goes through kids minds sometimes.
So when Chris came home on his lunch, I proceeded to tell him this story, he then questioned the boys. They denied it once again. They are now downstairs telling their dad that it happened yesterday, Gross!!!!
Boys are disgusting. And this is why I still wipe my 5 1/2 yr old's butt.
Sorry for the graphic nature, but I thought it was the perfect blog post. Sweet dreams!
4 comments:
Is that what I have to look forward with Bridger?????
WOW...I really don't want kids now!
Ben, It was Chris. Kids are fantastic and never do anything wrong!! You should have 5-10. Get busy okay!?!?
Sure is a good thing they have their OWN bathroom! Who would want to share with them!?
Post a Comment