Sunday, April 27, 2008

Everyone Loves a Happy Ending

I just wanted to let you know that the weekend is shaping up quite nicely. The baby still has a fever, but he is acting better. Not as much crying, or whining. Which is very nice and very appreciated. My husband is home from his camp out and he has been such a help. HE made the boys breakfast and lunch, and even cleaned up, he did the dishes and everything. And for dinner Mikey and Bridgett came over, and we shared cooking responsibilities, which was great.
I also found a little something on my windshield. Some anonymous person left a gift certificate for Texas Roadhouse, and movie gift certificates. So I would just like to say thanks, to whoever did that, I love you too.
So the weekend wasn't all horrible, it is ending much nicer than it started.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that things turned out for the best. Wow! I never realized how many weekends are like that as a mom. But somehow we all get through these types to find the rainbow on the other side is worth the stress.

Miriam H said...

your welcome kace... I just wanted to cheer you up. I'm glad it worked. ;)

Allison Easley said...

Aw, I'm so glad you got to do something fun. Isn't having kids fun? Isn't the "silent" recession fun? Fun times indeed. Just keep on truckin in that awesome truck of yours! ♥