This was suppose to be posted last night, But my computer sucks so here it is today!
We were getting ready to leave the Holmes house tonight and Cam came into me and was totally digging in his nose, and this is how the convo went.....
Cam: There is....
Me: Stop picking your nose, its gross.
Cam: (Still Picking)
Me: Did you stick something up your nose?
Cam: Yeah. (still digging)
Me: Stop putting your finger in there. (while getting a paper towel)
Here blow your nose.
Cam: (blowing)
(blowing again)x 5
Finally I hear a burst of air and whatever was lodged was let free. So out of pure curiosity I looked to find the largest old maid you have ever seen in my life. My sweet little child had shoved that popcorn kernel so far I thought I was making a trip to the ER to get it removed. And all he could do is just laugh. Always there for an adventure!!!
3 comments:
got to love boys!! Can't wait until I see what Bridger does. Probably wasn't funny then but I laughed. Reminded me of my bro's.
When you going to set me up blogging? Then i can join your and Mir's club. I really want to be cool.
Wow! never a dull moment at the White's house! Sure wish I was going to the mountain with you this weekend.
I am laughing so hard at your boys! Between the nose and the toilet - I'm just thanking the heavens that I have girls! Good luck with all that!
Post a Comment