Just a quick note about my little baby.
I love him very much, and yesterday he was very sweet, BUT today is a different story. It is only 12 o'clock and he has already smooshed Pop Tart all over my kitchen floor, spilled Sprite on my carpet, colored on my wall, and dumped out my mineral powder foundation in my bathroom. I still love him, but I can't wait for him to take a nap.
It is now late and My little mischief man did not stop after the makeup. After his nap he got into my lotion and was like a greased pig. It is a good thing he is so dang cute.
4 comments:
Oh Muk Muk...the reason that he acts like that is because he is so confused about his identity. If you would like more advice on why your kids are so misbehaved just let me know.
Well, just don't think to bad of me when you hear me yelling about the same things. Mine just keeps going from one thing to the next! I too would give you some advice, but I will just leave that to Mir. :)
I can't wait till Josie gets there and I can get advise from all three of you! She gets into stuff too and is only crawling just think of the damage that can be done once she starts walking! Thanks for the encouragement.
My goodness. My new post talks about a similar wonderful child. Please enjoy.
Post a Comment