
....and I have and addiction. I would like to tell you all that I know this and I am okay with it. My husband on the other hand, is not as accepting. He is actually quite embarrassed.
A little preface to our story.... Del Taco has 99 cent refills on their Macho drinks, and I go EVERYDAY, yes I said EVERYDAY, and they know me there( I mean I don't have to tell them what I want they just know). So Chris went to pick me up a drink the other day and this is how it went....
Del Taco Guy (AKA Big Pappa): You want a Sprite right?
Chris: No a Cherry Coke
Big Pappa: Oh you are getting it for your wife?
Chris: Man you are making this really hard for me.
My Husband was so horrified that they know us there. He always makes fun of me and is always asking me how my friends are and he swears that they know me and all my kids names. If Sonic had good Cherry Coke I would switch off. But they don't.
So yes I have an addiction and until my kids don't act up, or the Prophet says "NO COKE!", I will continue to drink the stuff, SO LAY OFF!!!
P.S. Thanks to Mir & Spence for supporting my habit!! You are awesome!
12 comments:
You really need to get a grip on your addiction! Don't forget to finish the 12 steps!
love ya
I am like that at Sonic, Happy Hour...I like that, whaaat?!?!! They know me... I add consitancy to their life. BUT I now drink the diet drinks to help keep the figure and I need to slim down for my bowling team. I too love the cherry coke from the Del Taco, you are not alone.
I like the ice from the Sonic, and the cherry coke from the Del Taco. I drive to both when I get the chance because that's how dedicated I am to my addiction...
I can't do the diet gar-bage! Maybe someday, I think I would rather be fat than have to drink straight up NASTY!!!!!! For Shizzle My Nizzle!!!
Oh and Eliza is a straight up dizzork for being on a Bowling Team. Thanks Aunt Kathy. WHAT?!?
I use to hate it too but I Love me the splenda diet coke. One day you'll grow up. ;)
Alli you know if you move here you'll be on it so shut the hole. I like that, WHAT?!?
All I have to say is...
3 days, No Coke.
Be glad we live far apart.
The skinny will come hopefully sometime after the shakes and headache leave me!
AAAAH, dedication. (SUCKS!)
Pshh, Sarah, you can quit the coke, just move to heroin. No shakes!
Also Eliza, I know I will, but you will all mock me because I don't know how to do the "throw steppity step" thing before you release the ball. I just walk up to the line and fling it. Don't be hatin. WHAT?!?
no, you know you do the the little skip hop before the fling...that't how you roll. WHAT?!?!
pshh, I neva! WHAT?!?
One of the saddest days of my life is when they discontinued Diet Vanilla Coke - it's been about 3 or 4 years now and I can't say that I'm really over it! I miss it so much!! Regular Diet Coke is my current addiction of choice but if they ever brought back Diet Vanilla, I'd run an IV drip!
Post a Comment