Okay so I don't mean to have so many negative posts all at once, but my life is just soaked with it right now. Well Thurs. night I was awakened by a screaming baby, with a fever. So I gave him Motrin and he was fine, until about 11 o'clock. Which I could have handled if my husband was not at a North star Camp. so I gave him more Motrin and his fever never went down. I then checked his temp at about 3 and his fever was 103.1 which freaked me out, so I called the doctors office. They proceeded to tell me that it is just a virus and the fever will last about four days. All I could think was WHOOPEE!!! Mind you my child had just shared drinks with his Aunt Meg on Sunday and she is now sick with this, I am just hoping and praying he does not have that. I am freaking out because he won't eat anything and cries when he drinks anything but milk. So yeah I am just thinkin, SO FUN FOR ME!!!
And secondly, I went to sleep at mom and dads so I could have help with the other two. By the way thanks mom and dad you are awesome!! I love you!! Anyways, our dog has a tendency to freak out when we are out of town, so I got a call from some of our neighbor friends about eight this morning, and they said he barked all night, and was still barking. So I had to leave their house early to come take care of the dog before the police were called on me again!! Yes again. By the way if anyone knows of anyone who wants a six year old choc lab, and has a big yard, and time to train him, let me know. We love him but our yard is just to small for him. It just isn't fair for him! Here is our add on ksl.
Okay so it isn't to bad, but definitely not ideal!
4 comments:
Hang in there Kace! Stay strong...I will only be gone for a week. I will miss you!
Kace, I am dealing with a sick baby up all night and a husband who is out of town. I am so sorry, and I don't have any other kids. If you ever need a break call me, and I will take the boys on a bike ride or something, I am always willing to walk and talk too.
thanks Amy you are awesome. I am hoping that today is the last day of sickness. I am really hopeing that the other two don't get it too. That would really suck
Kace. Wow...when it rains it pours. I hope everything gets better.
Post a Comment