Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Cam


I have had a lot of posts about Mason, and McKay lately and so I felt I should shine a little light on my Camden. He is so sweet and funny. You never know what he is going to do or say. Today he told me that he has kissed Kinsey, his "dirlfriend". He couldn't understand why it wasn't okay. He said "But Mom I yike Tinsey. She is my dirlfriend." And plus he told Grandma yesterday that he is gonna marry her.

But then sometimes he is my little Jack Jack, he just turns on you. But just like the others, I love him all the same. He keeps me guessing, and I love to see his personality grow each day.

9 comments:

McLeod Clan said...

I know you're not supposed to have favorites but for some reason this one melts my heart. I just love my dugga!!

Anonymous said...

All your boys are dolls! everytime I see them, I just want to squeeze them. Are you ever gonna come get me to go walking?

Miriam H said...

I love me some Camden! He is so sweet and he reminds me of my Linkie

Miriam H said...

Holy Crap I love your Header!!!!

Marleen said...

Hey Kacey,
Your family has grown so much. Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find your blog. Your boys are so cute. I love the name McKay (it was my grandfather's name too). Hope you don't mind if I visit from time to time. Say "hi" to Chris for me.

Alli Easley said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love him!

Jenny said...

He looks so much like you Kasey! I am happy to hear of another little boy who is girl crazy already. Porter told his little crush that she was going to be his girlfriend when he gets home frm his mission. He even used the phrase "what for him..".

Unknown said...

I am so happy that you blog stalked me! How are you?

Richins Family said...

Bridger sure loves your sesame street music. :)