Monday, April 7, 2008

Freakin Blog Worthy!

First of all.... we sold our Scion for this!?!?!
Second of all..... Chris only paid 300 dollars for this beauty.
Third of all.... He actually thinks I will drive it. HA HA HA!!! Nice try!
He is so happy he got a DEAL on this. He can't wait to fix it up. And man does he have his work cut out for him. The stick shift has red duct tape all over it, and he and his brother were plunging out the dent in the door, need I say more.

8 comments:

Miriam H said...

DUDE! I love the Camper! So if we ever go camping you guys can just sleep in that. Thats awesome!

Kori C said...

You have become such a super star blogger! I love the new truck! I'm always happy about a bargain, plus you know how us Cramers roll. We're down with the oldies, but goodies!

Alli Easley said...

Ooo, that thing is sweet. I'm jellis.

Miriam H said...

go on my blog and click on the bumper sticker I have on about typos. find the one that says Awsomeness ahead. Put it on yours! Seriously...is that not you?!?!?

Anonymous said...

HELP! I can't figure out how to archive my pictures, it seems like when I add new ones, they just get bumped down the page, and it seems cluttered, how do I save them so I don't have to show every picture I ever posted? Oh, I love your cute family pic!

Ben said...

Kacey you're such a good sport to drive the new red truck.

Don't worry it'll look better once Chris lowers it and puts on some gold spoke wheels.

The White Clan said...

That thing had better get "PIMPED" before I ever drive it!

Eliza said...

Nieeeeeeeeece! I can't wait to see a pic of you in it!