Friday, August 1, 2008

They Love Me.....

.....Or not.......
This is what I saw as I looked into the boys room.
This is what I see when I looked up close. (for some reason the computer is flipping it)
1. I guess he didn't want to wear a diaper anymore.
2. The warm pee feeling was mighty nice I bet.
3. I truly enjoyed changing clothes and sheets at 9:30 at night.
Luckily he went right back to sleep.

On a happier note.....
I just thought I would show you that my husband loves me, even when I am whiney sick girl. I woke up and this is what I found on my counter. Isn't he cute. By the way he said Wal Mart is not the place to buy roses at 1 am. I guess he feels pity on me, or really wanted something else. Yeah, I meant a home cooked meal, what did you think I meant?

10 comments:

McLeod Clan said...

He just thought you might be bored after he goes to sleep sometimes. My little guy was just trying to help you out! Beautiful flowers! Do you think Chris could give Dean some lessons? j/k

The Ruesch Fam said...

Hey if the lessons are free sign Kel up too please! Just kidding, he tries.

The White Clan said...

Meg I have been working on him for seven years, and about two or three times a year I get lucky, so i have to document it!

Amy C. said...

That picture is hilarious! I've come across a few bare bums in my time too! So sorry you feel yucky but good job Chris for bringing flowers! Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

I got a good laugh out of the bare bum! And the roses are gorgeous! What a nice husband...

Richins Family said...

Very funny about the bum! I love the flowers. You have a very thoughtful man! I hope you get feeling better. Atleast it is for a good reason right?
Love ya!

Richins Family said...

Look at me on your who likes me the best. I'm up to #8 baby! My goal is to be up with Mir and Amy! haha

Anonymous said...

Kace, its good that you document those bare bum moments so you can black mail him someday, or maybe put that in the wedding video...I am sorry that you are sick... that sucks! But flowers make any girl feel better for a moment anyway, right? Ang, good luck, you better really get to work to catch up! haha

Richins Family said...

I'm trying to do everything I can just to be as cool as you and Mir. You just wait when my name is #1!

Miriam H said...

Angela you will never be number #1 when I am in the race...just remember that..okay! Beautiful flowers!!!