Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bored Stiff....

My First Name.....Kacey
My Age........27

Where I live......Washington


What I Miss Right Now.....Ibuprofen

Place I Would Love to Visit.......Scotland

Where I was Born......Vegas Baby!!!!

Favorite Animal.......Beagle (dogs in general)
Last Name......White
Middle Name......Tamzen

Favorite food.......Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo

Favorite Treat.......Chocolate Gummy Bears
What Are You Doing Right Now......Being Lazy

Favorite Color.......Pink


Favorite Vacation Spot.......Duck Creek



Go to Google Images and search for you answers.

6 comments:

Richins Family said...

You must be bored. But I like the post anyway. If your bored come on over!

Richins Family said...

You must be bored. But I like the post anyway. If your bored come on over!

Miriam H said...

Thats cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you could call me anytime and I would come hang out. My husband is gone for two weeks, so...I need girls time! Cute post though!

Marleen said...

Fun post to read.

Heather!!! said...

It is fun to see all of the pictures. I don't think I can figure that all out though!!! But you did an awesome job!