First thing in the morning we are off "like a new brides nightie" or "off like a prom dress", depending on your taste, to Knotts Berry Farm. The boys are so excited. And hopefully I will have lots of fun pictures to show.
Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:
How fun... I have never actually been there. Maybe someday. Have fun!
HAVE FUN!!! You deserve a break! Can't wait to hear your stories and see your pictures.... :)
Have fun!! Im really jealous!! Take tons of pictures
OOOOOWEEEEEE!
I'm sooooo jellis! I will just be hanging our with ol' airboot and the chillins this weekend. Sounds like yardwork and homework for us...
FOR-EV-FERRRRRRR.
FOR-EV-FERRRRRR.
FOR-EV-FERRRRR!!!!!!!!
(Name that movie, please.)
Have fun! Sorry that my phone cut out on our conversation. Thanks for always watching out for me. Your great. Sometimes too great. Aspen adores you and I have to tell her to stop saying your name sometimes. :)
Have fun! I'm totally jealous. I bet your boys will have tons of fun. I can't wait to see pics!
Sarah, Totally Sandlot!
Post a Comment