The boys had fun yesterday getting stuck in the bucket. Muk wasn't to happy the first time as you could see, but the 2nd to 10th time it was a lot more enjoyable.
Cam being stuck and looking concerned. Helpful little brother, HUH? Silly kids I have.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
isn't it funny how easily entertained kids are if you let them... you are such a great mom, just taking pictures while your kids are stuck in buckets!
Yuk, Ang! That isn't what I would want to find in the kids buckets. I don't think my boys have ever tried that. They are/were always putting them on their heads. I will have to see what Zack thinks of this activiy! :)
6 comments:
isn't it funny how easily entertained kids are if you let them... you are such a great mom, just taking pictures while your kids are stuck in buckets!
I remember some old neighbor kids playing around doing that and the next thing you know one of the kids left a surprise for mommy! :)
Yuk, Ang! That isn't what I would want to find in the kids buckets. I don't think my boys have ever tried that. They are/were always putting them on their heads. I will have to see what Zack thinks of this activiy! :)
By the way Kacey...your music brings back a lot of memories!!! I have forgotten some of these songs until now. :) Thanks, they are fun.
That first picture of Muk in the bucket is so cute!! I got a little chuckle out of it.
I think it is awesome how he is trying to help him out of the bucket by grabbing him around the neck! Nice little brother!
Post a Comment