Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finally, I know!!!!

Here is all the details from our trip.
Sat. morning we left real early so that we could make it there as fast as we could. We never stopped to buy food, just two potty breaks, and to grab our lunch-ables out of the coolers. We arrived in Cali about noon and we headed straight to the beach. Our plan was to just walk on the beach and collect shells, but the minute I turned my back the boys were jumping in waves. They loved it. Finally we just took off their shirts and let them go crazy. McKay on the other hand, loved watching, but stayed as close to us as possible. He hates the sand more than anything in this world. His mean old dad, buried his feet, and he just cried. When I took his shoes to wash them off, he just held his legs up in the air so they wouldn't touch the ground. He is kind of a freak about it. They made a sand turtle, and a sand gator with Chris, while I dodged the rising surf. All in all the boys loved it.

The next day we woke up, in true White fashion, real early. Yeah six o'clock, nice vacation huh? It was like the Disneyland commercial they were "to excited to sleep"! We got ready an went to have our free breakfast buffet, in hopes of having Snoopy come visit, but no such luck. We of course had some time to kill, so Chris took them to the arcade while I went and relaxed alone in the room. Then it was finally time. They could hardly control themselves. First thing, big fast roller coaster with daddy. They kinda liked it, but then again they kinda didn't. Then we conquered the park. We hit all of Camp Snoopy, then we did the other rides, and watched a couple shows. We had a great time, the boys absolutely loved every minute, and they can't wait to go back. Another two years boys, and we will be there.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a fun vacation. I love your blog background!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! What a whirlwind huh? you are brave. My kids can only hope that I am that brave to make such a long quick trip... if that isn't an oxymoron? Cute pictures though, and at least you didn't try to take a baby...

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute! They looked like they had a lot of fun! But then again who wouldn't, the beach and snoopy?! That will be a family vacation to talk about for years.

Heather!!! said...

That looks like so much fun! I am glad you had a good time! I love your pictures and how you displayed them like that! I need to figure that out! Thanks for sharing...

Alli Easley said...

Knotts Berry Farm? And you do know you were 4 miles from The Disneyland right?

Becca said...

That looks like so much fun. The kids are so cute. I love their plaid shorts.

Sarah said...

Do kids even know who Snoopy is any more? SERIOUSLY?! I sure love those little stinkers!

I'm glad you had fun! I'm mostly jealous that you went to the beach, though!

Unknown said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I love Cali! I love that McKay hates the sand though. Too funny! :)