We had a great time at our little Adams Family Reunion. And I am proud to report everyone is still alive and there weren't any major blowouts. We first of all would like to thank Uncle Ernie for the use of the cabin, it was beautiful, and we are very grateful. We owe you so big!
The kids had a wonderful time, all 10 of them, and so did all 10 adults. It was a great trip filled with fun, food and lots of fishing. Dad rented a boat at Panguitch Lake, and took 14 people out. Chris also took our sweet little ride out there, and I am proud to say.....It actually worked! (We brought paddles just in case). Mom, Jaime and I were all a little smarter than the rest, we stayed back in the comfort of the cabin, with the 3 little ones. It was lovely, much better than fishing with 7 kids. You would to have medicated me to get me out on that boat with everyone. We then had a great big lunch with Mom's famous potato salad, and we wrapped up the afternoon with cake and ice cream for Mason's birthday (post to come tomorrow). We had to send the Ruesch's on their way, so Jaime could get to work. The kids all caught lots of fish, which ended up coming home with me, go figure, I hate fish! It was a great weekend, thanks Mom & Dad for all the food and fun. You are fantastic, and we didn't turn out half bad either, you must have done something right! I can't wait to do it again when babies 11 & 12 (common Meg) are here!



2 comments:
If you could just give me some pointers on how to we'll trail right behind.
Wow that place looks totally different without fifteen feet of snow covering it. Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment