Four of five months ago I signed Cam up for pre-school, and he hasn't let anyone forget it. He has told almost everyone we have come in contact with since that day, that his Mom signed him up. And yesterday that great and glorious day arrived. He only went for an hour, but for him it was the best hour of his life. He was so excited to wear the new school clothes that grandma bought him. He said to me "I think the kids are gonna think I am cool." Yes sir-ree Cam you are cool.
And you want to know what is even better, I will only have one kid two days a week. Only for two hours a day but man I am so excited. McKay wasn't as happy as I was, he didn't want to get out of the truck. He didn't stop crying until I told him that we were gonna go pick up Camden. He sure looks up to those two naughty boys. So wish me luck on getting Muk to be happy with just me.

6 comments:
He's as handsome as they come!! I love you Cam! Oh Muk, you're pretty dang cute yourself!
That is too cute! Don't you wish that they kept that excitement for school a little longer? Oh, and by the way, I noticed that you are commenting on everyone else's blogs, are we in a fight?
Hey, cute blog. So where is he going to Pre-school? Donovan is at Watch Me Grow at Noon! Soo, how long did his rash last? or how long did it take to heal? Thanks for the note, I am adding you now!
Camden is so dang cute. Isn't it so fun when they get that excited. I love it. Muk is getting so big!
I love you, CAM CAM!!!!!! You are the most handsome preschool boy!!!
I want to squeeze those two boys (and the one missing from the pics)!!!
That is so cute! How is your little guy doing in 1st grade? Loving it?? Well talk to you later.
Post a Comment