Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh What Do You Do In The Summertime

The only way to get through the summer heat is to get wet. The boys don't care if they get to throw around a few water balloons, or just run around in the sprinklers, they just want to play in the water. They would swim every day if I would take them.

That is how we spend our summer. We are just trying to stay cool.

But, summer is almost over, school starts on the 12th, I don't think I could be more excited. It is not so exciting for Mase, that is his birthday, so who knows how fun it will be for him. But I will try to make it special.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Kac! I just checked out that blog, and sister white I would suggest just moving on. It sounds like she just wants the last word...so let her. WoW! If only she knew how really awesome you are. I am glad that we had a chance to talk, I miss all you guys.

Sarah said...

I love that your kids can drink from the sprinkler! My kids would grow another arm if they drank the water from our sprinklers!

I hope this doesn't offend anyone with a child with 3 arms. Our family is very offensive as of late!!!

:-)

Anonymous said...

I could be offended...my child doesn't have 3 arms, but there is probably one out there that has one or had one in the past sometime, and I think that they have rights too, and you aren't representing mothers very well.... please be careful next time, and if you want to contact me please do! :)

Richins Family said...

Looks like your kids had fun. Bridger doesn't really know what to think of sprinklers. Next time your out yell on over to us. If you don't, we might get offended.....

just so you all know, my brother was born with 3 thumbs. If you would like to talk about it or comment, with all that has been happening to MY FRIEND,I don't want to talk about 3 thumbs right now..:) haha

Love you all!

Sarah said...

he he he he.

We are all so funny!

Don't look for me in Heaven.

Anonymous said...

I'll be right next to you, so I won't have to look very far. haha

Miriam H said...

I wish I lived in the cool neighborhood so we could do more sprinklers and walks together, girl cause I'm getting FAT! I can't believe Mckay is getting so big...he's just not a baby anymore.

Anonymous said...

You could walk down here and we could all walk together, don't worry, I don't get invited to the sprinkler parties either.

Richins Family said...

Well since I don't get invited to go walking and do sprinklers, maybe I should just start my own clan club. What do you think? Anyone want to join?
haha


It would be absolutely great if we ALL starting walking. I don't even have an excuse! I'm not ever going to have another kid!

The White Clan said...

Hey I don't go walking or have sprinkler parties either. I sometimes decide to be a "good" mom and let my kids do fun stuff, but it is just to dang hot out!

I almost cried at the doctors today, because I am a fatty, so lets figure something out, before my leg starts hurting to bad.

Anonymous said...

Its super hot so we need to go early and then go swimming, or we need to go late after the kids are down... I don't care, I just can't do the middle of the day, and besides that wouldn't be good on you prego ladies. Let's decide and get started.

Richins Family said...

I would really like to be as popular as you. Your blog is just one of the hot spots! Look at all of your comments!