Monday, July 21, 2008

I am a survivor.....

We survived scout camp. All three boys are still alive, so that is how you know all went well. We had our fair share of fighting, but the 5 acres helped, ALOT! Grandpa got a new 4 wheeler so that peaked the interest, so very much.
On Friday we went up on the mountain to take dessert to Chris and his boys, Mom and I made peach cobbler. The boys were very happy to see us. Chris built a Monkey Bridge and the boys had a great time on it. They can't wait for daddy to build one up at Grandma and Grandpa's house.




They all had a lot of fun.
Then on Saturday when Chris came home we headed down to Vegas for my 10 year reunion. Now that was an adventure. We had a great time people watching, and seeing some old friends that I haven't seen FOREVER! The boys spent time with Nana and Papa swimming, while we went, and then got to have a cousin sleepover.
All in all they had a very exciting week. We are very happy to have daddy home, to help with the boys. Thanks to all the Grandparents who helped out. Especially Mom and Dad for everything. I love you guys, and appreciate you bringing me and the kids in (Ford too).
P.S. I found out on Saturday that number 4 is on the way!

13 comments:

Becca said...

Yeah!!!!!! Congradulations!!!! That's sooo exciting. Let's hope for a girl. Just be careful, if you hope too hard you'll get 2. I'm so happy for you guys.

Richins Family said...

I am so happy that you are back! Congrats on being prego! Aspen hopes you have a girl. It would be so fun to see you and Mir with girls. I can't wait to help spoil them since I'm not having any more kids! If you ever need anything, just let me know!

The White Clan said...

Just so you know I am not getting my hopes up to high, been there done that. I can't handle that again!

Mandy said...

wow. congratulations! i dont know how i can ever handle more than 2! :)

Richins Family said...

Just let all of your friends get their hopes up for you. :)

Sounds like I need to bring over ice cream!

Whitney said...

Kacey, it was so good to see you on Saturday. And a huge congrats on #4!

Miriam H said...

Yay! I am so excited!

Kaymee said...

Congratulations!!! I'll think pink too!!

Marleen said...

Congrats. Has it really been 10 year? Good for you for going. I've never been in the loop with those things. Can't wait to find out what number 4 will be. Again, congratulations.

Jenny said...

Could that font have been any smaller? Congrats! You two are baby machines, but make the cutest as well.

The Praters said...

Wow! #4. You go girl! I'm so calling you if I ever need any advice. I'm sure you have seen it all. Check out my blog FINALLY updated.

Eliza said...

Congrats! Sarah did it so you could too. Or then again you could be lucky ;) like me. I will say that 4 boys is pretty nice. NOT a lot of drama, unless it comes from me. I actually enjoy being the one that gets all the pampering too.

Anonymous said...

HOLY WOW #4! THAT IS SO GREAT YOU HAVE SOME OF THE CUTEST LITTLE BOYS EVER! IM SURE #4 WILL BE JUST AS CUTE.