Wednesday, July 23, 2008

High Hopes......


Tonight after dinner McKay told me he had poop, so I told Mase to go get a diaper and the baby just started trippin out, yellin NO NO NO!! So I asked what he wanted and he took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom. I reluctantly asked "Do you want to go on the potty?" And to my surprise he nodded YES. So I took him upstairs and put him on the potty seat, and he went POOP!!! Wow do you think he might actually be potty trained before the baby comes? Only in my wildest dreams, HUH?
I also have a few funny stories to tell about the kids......
1. While discussing the new baby's name this morning Mase said we should name him Internet. So they can say let go get on the Internet. And Chris said "What are you gonna do jump on him?" Mason was laughing hysterically, he thinks he is so clever.
2. Cam thinks the new baby should have his name, or be named Maya, from Maya and Miguel.
3. I was doing laundry and Mase asked if he could help, and I said no. He said "It's not like it is hard, you just throw clothes in." Wow I wish it was that easy!!!
I love my kids, they give me so many emotions with them, love, disappointment, anger, laughter, joy, and oh so many more.

3 comments:

Richins Family said...

I wish that Bridger would even want to do that! How cool!

Miriam H said...

Now thats just not normal...you should get him checked out. And what the heck....your blog looks so stinkin cute!

Unknown said...

I love your cute funny stories about your kids! Kids just make me laugh. They are so stinkin funny and I just love it!