I would like to know your opinions on my name for my blog.
THE WHITE CLAN
I had a comment that says it sounds racist, the thought had never crossed my mind. I personally found it funny. But as I think about it, who is this person to say that about me. When you look at this blog do you think ...RACIST? I am sorry my last name is White, and the only reason I am sorry about that is for the fact that my kids will be at the very end of the class when graduating, and I will have to sit through the whole thing. And clan, I looked it up and saw that it means people of the same ancestors.
Does she honestly think I am going to change that for the fact that one person, who wants a little control (in my opinion), thinks I should. She said it sounds scary, and that she just wanted to point it out to me in case I hadn't noticed. Of course I hadn't noticed, I found no relation to the infamous KKK, & I see nothing wrong with it.
BUT, I would love to know some of my friends opinions on this. No blog stalkers please, just people who actually know me.
Sincerely,
Frustrated in Utah
20 comments:
You have nothing to be worried about. Any of us who actually KNOW you know that you have no affiliation with that or any desire to be associated with anything of that nature. You just be you like always, and let them keep there little comments to themselves.
That's actually kind of funny that someone said that to you. I wouldn't worry about it.
I think that girl had far too much time on her hands and needs to remove herself into the new era. People today do not necessary practice KKK anymore and if they did it wouldn't be some girl, living in Utah, with three little boys and a husband that's last name when she married him just had to be WHITE. I wondered who that chick was on that comment. Hey chick, find a new hobby!
READ THE FREAKING BLOG!!!!!
That's all. There are no swastikas (sp) or nazi symbols!!! Someone needs to get a life! I can't believe people and the size of their huevos!!!
Hey Meg it is your friends friend, tell her to find some new ones!!!
You may not be racist but you don't like Canadians, whats that make you? Dean
I'm so glad you asked cause honestly the first time I read it it did remind me of like the white supremacy or something and with all your kids shaved heads and stuff. No Im kidding...it's not your fault you last name is White. What can you do? Of course we know your not racist.
Kac, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. I guess some people have to create stress in others' lives to feel fulfilled. I wouldn't worry about it. I actually love your blog name because I think it fits your family well... You are the cutest white clan I have ever met!
Kacey, Forget about it. Blog on about the White Clan, and don't give another thought to it.
PS. I like your new "I belong" button at the top.
I am someone who reads into everything and believe it or not it seriously never ONCE even crossed my mind. I don't know if I should be disappointed in myself for not seeing it earlier or not. Maybe if you would have spelled clan with a "K" I would have caught it. ;) SERIOUSLY???!!???
Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it. Keep on Keepin on Kacey... uh oh... I just used 3 K words in a row, I must be racist!
That is SO why you're my friend! Love ya, Lize!
I was about to just go get on anti-depressants so I could survive, from some random person who has weird thoughts and ideas. I just wanted everyone to see the rediculous things people think. Thanks for your comments.
And Dean who actually likes Canadians?
SO REALLY THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING THAT I HAVE EVER READ! WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SOMEONE POST THAT ON SOMEONES BLOG THEY DONT KNOW? FOR ALL SHE KNOWS YOU COULD BE A PART OF THE UNDERGROUND KKK KLAN IN UTAH! AND SHE COULD BE PAYING FOR HER COMMENTS IN THE END! IM SURE SHE WONT BUT STILL, PEPOLE IN THIS WORLD ARE CRAZY AND YOU NEVER KNOW! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN BLOG STALKING WITCH IS JUST LOOKING AND THEN POSTING LIKE YOU KNOW SOMEONE... BUT ANYWAY I LOVE THE NAME THE WHITE CLAN AND THINK THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP IT.
The girl has a right to her opinion but the only flaw I see is that she posted for all to see. If you have something not so nice to post or that puts the person in a bad light don't post it. If she felt it was so important that you know you are promoting racism she could have contacted you another way. In the words of many politically incorrect shows, "why can't we all just get along!"
You seriously have 18 comments!!!
LOL
That's so insane!
I love how everyone sees how NUTS she is!
That's the craziest thing that I have heard of. That seriously makes no sense to me. That girls needs to join this century and realize that you meant nothing of that sort by it. And she needs to get a life and stop beign a blog stalker of people she doesn't know.
Post a Comment