I know, I know, HALLELUJAH!!! Sorry I have been crazy busy this week. last weekend we went to the Dukes house for Abbie's first birthday. It was great to get away, and hang out with family. The boys love Sarah's backyard and playing with the boys. And I think the baby loved playing with Abbie (until she stole his sucker). We also went to the Church History Museum (a post for another day). The boys loved that too. All in all a great weekend.
Mason getting warm
The birthday girl, and so patriotic!!!
Thanks Aunt Meg for the rockin' water balloons!!!
We also started swimming lessons on Monday, and I have done hair everyday this week. I even did two perms, which I hate, but I did it. Chris has been busy painting the boat, and also working. We are going to go camping in the morning, and just get away from life.We had a very eventful day today with pee. Yes pee! Cam is killin' me.
-Pee story #1-
Cam has a serious temper. I like to call him Chucky (Chris hates that). So he freaked out on Mase today for taking his skateboard (thanks Sarah!!!), so I put him in time out. And every time I put him in time out, the kid has to go to the bathroom. I mean every time he is asked to do anything, he has to pee, then he stays in there for ever (I think he got that from one of his Aunts, yeah you know who you are). Anyway, the minute I put him there he said he had to pee, and me being the good mom I am said "Just go in your pants then." Okay I didn't think he really had to go, and didn't think he would. Yeah he did, right in the middle of my hall, on my carpet. Lesson Learned!!!
-Pee story #2-
Since we are going camping, I was getting ready and spraying out some crates. Cam was playing outside, and just being a boy. I stopped spraying, and I still heard water running. I looked around, and saw my dear sweet child peeing in my flower pot. I am not gonna tell you what I did to him, but I did stil have the hose in my hand, so use your imagination. OH MY GOSH!!!! Why did he not walk 15 feet and go use the bathroom? I just do not understand. This child will be the death of me, I just know it.
That is my week in a post. I will get better, I promise.
Have a Happy 4th of July!!
5 comments:
Hey Kace, I am sorry about your week, I know how that goes. Cam is so cute, how could you be mad as such a cutie? You will be glad that you have that written down, it will be a good to hold over his head with his dates.
Who is that adorable, chubby baby?!
WOW! She's an angel!
I'm glad you guys came! It was fun!
Sounds like we both had about the same kind of week. My boy was from .... too! By the way, I really did buy you some ice cream! It is still in my freezer. So I will bring it you. :)
I can totally see myself telling my kids to just pee then and then having them do it! Oh how they will try our patience!
Hey Sugar!!! First of all, i'm glad that Camdon didn't die when you went camping, second of all the peeing thing just comes with the boy territory. My boys pee when and where ever they feel the need, and third of all with out fail when I put my boys in time out no matter what they have to pee, and if don't let them go to the bathroom they will go in there pants! I LOVE BOYS!!!!!!
Post a Comment