This is Eliza. She is my friends Mellisa and Brock's baby. I made her this tutu, and so I just have to show her off. Isn't she cute? She has three older brothers, so that means I am hoping to follow in those footsteps (Sarah's too). Three boys then a girl, seems to be the pattern, so wish me luck. I am gonna need it!
I have no other pictures of the babies or kids I have made tutu's for, so she is the chosen one. That means if I have made your daughter one, could you please send me a picture of her in it. Thanks!
8 comments:
We need to add some more tulle to Abbie's! Then we can take some pics of her. (I want to change out the flower, too.)
She is cute! That's awesome that you made the tutu!
Ya, you are the BOMB!!! Hey I finally finished your movie. It was very cute!
Those are too dang cute! Pat yourself on the back for that!
Very cute baby. Good job on the tutu.
NEW POST!!!!!!
Please.
YAYAYAY! I love her! And the tutu. Also, I need a girl. Let's figure out the tricks to get one.
When are you going to do a new post! I mean the baby is cute, but I can't keep commenting on the same post~!
PLEEEEAAASE save me~
Post a Comment