Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Viral Exanthema

Yeah don't worry, my kid has viral exanthema. What is that you ask? Well, what I actually know is that it looks like chicken pox, and it really sucks. My poor baby is covered in red bumps. I don't think they itch him too bad, but it sure looks uncomfortable. The pictures don't do it any justice. It looks way worse in person.

Hey he is still smiling!


8 comments:

Marleen said...

Poor kid. Any form of rash or red bumps all over is no fun. I hope it goes away soon.

McLeod Clan said...

He's still smilin because even with red bumps all over, he's the most adorable little guy out there!

Anonymous said...

How sad! Did the doctor put him on a cream to help it? It looks miserable!

Whitney said...

Kacey, it's Whitney Stewart from back in the day. You've got cute kids! I have 3 boys too. If you get a chance, send me an email. I'd love to catch up.

Richins Family said...

Ok, have you checked my start of a blog out yet? I now can be as cool as you. I need some SERIOUS help!

Richins Family said...

You really are such a cry baby!! Jk. Let's go to the river this week or atleast do something ok?????
ps. I love you too

Anonymous said...

KACEY HE IS SO CUTE EVEN WHEN HE IS SICK. POOR LITTLE GUY I HOPE HE GETS BETTER SOON!

Unknown said...

Hi Kac. Thanx for this post. My nephew has the same thing, but the doc said its just dry skin and he will be fine. He is going on 2 weeks now and the poor kid just itches like crazy. Now that we know what it probably is we can do something for the poor kid.