Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Fun!!!

Sorry I had a lot of picture catching up to do. I couldn't find my cameras usb cord. So here goes about a week of pictures (or more).
We Have been to the lake a couple of times, and here are the pictures. The first time was Spencer's birthday, and we had so much fun, but we got fried! I would have some more pictures of Mir but she erased them. The boys had so much fun, playing with their friends. And I did too. We also went out today, and I just wanted to thank Aaron for riding with Mase on the tube. I am hoping to get real dark this summer. (I really love skin cancer!!!!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Miriam H said...

Dude no one wants to see me half necked. You gotta love that you have a friend with a boat. For all those other friends that are wondering were there invite is...well its coming!

Sarah said...

Looks fun!!!

Miriam- no one wants to see me even 1/4 neked!! I think you look great!

Jerk.

Thanks for bein' friends with my sister. I'll pay ya later.

Love ya, POOH!

Unknown said...

Hey KAc. Sorry that I'm the slacker friend that keeps saying she'll call you and never does. I really do want to go do ice cream or something. Maybe you should call me. Haha...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for rubbing it in! I love the lake but I like going at 5:30am to get the good skiing water. Any other time of day and it's too rough!