I am what I like to call as "Blog Distant" right now (still reading others, but leaving mine alone). Seeing as how my Internet goes in and out, and I have some weird female problems right now, I have not been into posting. And I know that "weird female problems" is kinda vague, but I know of a couple of guys who read this so I will spare them. What I can tell you is that I am addicted to the Bachellorette this season and I took my laptop over to my friends house tonight to "borrow" her Internet so I can watch episodes online. Quite pitiful, yes, but what can I say I lead a very exciting life. I do have good news. I can pass at least four songs on Guitar Hero now. I know I am a rock legend. Considering that Sunday I couldn't even complete 22% of a song, that is pretty dang good. All is well in the White House, no funky childhood illnesses, and I am not ready to leave my husband and children. So we are doing great.
There was your update. I hope you enjoyed it!
4 comments:
Ooo, keep practicing, then you can play with us and...
...still get yer a$$ whooped by my entire family.
I know I would Alli, but I am just proud I could pass some. My 5 yr. old will whoop me soon I know it!
Kac, feel proud! I can't even do that well. My whole family makes fun of me! And PS I record all of the Bachelorette episodes. So if you ever want to come watch an episode on TV...I know I'm across the world compared to where you live...but I thought I'd offer. PS I am in love with this season as well! I am seriously addicted! Me and my sister sit there and talk about it for days after! I know I'm obsessed!
Post a Comment