We love Saturday. It is the day where we just chill. We got family pass to the new Rec center, and we go most Saturday mornings, before the crowd comes. The boys love it. Mase has become a great little swimmer, and Cam is getting better. Muk on the other hand just walks around and splashes. In the middle of the collage you will see the babies lips. He was all burrito wrapped and tripped and hit his nose and lips. I have never seen lips so big, and I am from Vegas and have seen some big lips, if you know what I'm sayin'. It is a ton of fun, and the boys love spending that time with daddy.


4 comments:
You racist SOB! That cracks me up yo! Dude can Muk Muk have like a week were he doesn't almost like die or what????
How did you do that whole new back ground and title???? Did you get some more favors???
I think that every week something does happen to Muk Muk. Poor kid. You better watch out when he gets older. Maybe you should just lock him up while he is little. haha jk
Looks like you guys have had fun! We all should go to the park sometime! Thanks again for the help. I owe ya one!
Oh my Gosh!!!! My poor baby! I don't even know what to say. He totally looks like that dude with the lips from Fat Albert! DAMN!
Post a Comment