I am not joking, Camden just came into my room all delirious, and crying. I asked him what was wrong, and he walked out. He then came back in, I turned on the light and I again asked him what was wrong. He just cried. I said "Do you need to go potty?" He then said I tried, and proceeded to PEE on my bedroom floor. Not just accidental, he was forcing himself to go. I think that he was still asleep, and thought he was on the potty.
And those my dears.......are the joys of motherhood. Those are the things that we sign up for when we, as Meghan would say, "get knocked up".
12 comments:
O' Kacey....I just had to laugh at your post. Been there, done that way too many times to count. Just be glad it was on your floor and not in your bed!!! And yes, we did sign up for these moments as hard as it is to admit it, but there are so many more moments that make mommyhood worthwhile aren't there???? Please confirm it for me......I have been telling myself that all darn day long. I need someone to tell me I am not crazy.
I also am feeling a little bit crazy on the motherhood aspect in my life. Is it normal to want to run away EVERYDAY???
One other thing. When can we have a help Ang blog night???
Oh and have you found your movie yet???
Ashley you are not crazy. I too couldn't help but laugh at the situation. And there are many worth while moments in mommy-hood. I think that we, or I, just don't pay attention to those as much as the others.
I think it's freaking hillarious!!!
I'm sure you were just laughing your head off while you were cleaning urine from your bedroom floor, RIGHT?!
Motherhoods greats really do outweight the bads! We just have to hang on and wait for them!
I was actually laughing. I think it was more of the "I can't believe it" laugh than the "wow this is funny" laugh!
what the heck does "outweight" mean?!!!
OOPS! I should have previewed my comment!!!
I don't remember anyone informing me ahead of time that I would get to clean up lots of poop, pee, whatever, or that I would get to break up fights, or argue with a sassy five year old all day! I guess I'm glad no one warned me, otherwise I would have waited a long, long time to have children!
I need blog help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH my heck! Thanks for the laugh! I can't wait for those moments and because of you, I think I will be able to laugh a little easier...knowing I am not alone. Cute new blog by the way!we need to go to the pool sometime. call me
Kacey! Oh my gosh! That is freakin hilarious! I can just see you scrubbin your floor as you are laughing your head off. Someday we will actually get together. It has just been one thing after another for me. And I just got back from girls camp a few days ago and I got sick so I've been sick in bed for 3 days. Ugh!
Thanks for you help Kas! I love ya tons!
Post a Comment