THE INVITE....
THE PICTURES.....<THE STORY.....
Okay so the party is over, and it was a success. We had a lot of fun. Camden woke up this morning to balloons all over his floor, and Bug balloons downstairs. I had had the kids help put cockroach wall clings all over the house last night.So we had breakfast, and I got busy making cake. The boys all put on their aprons and helped me decorate the cupcakes.
When all the kids arrived, we had a picnic on the floor and ate Costco pizza. Then we played pin the stinger on the bee. Which Gavin won the crown. Then we went outside and had a bug hunt. I bought a bunch of plastic bugs from Oriental Trading and hid them around in the front yard. The kids absolutely loved it. Even the girls got into it, I was surprised. We then came inside and opened presents, Cam got hooked up! Then we let the kids go out front again to play, and we sang, and had cake and ice cream. Yummy!!! That is when I realized that I had an extra half hour, and I had to waste time. So we came inside and played Buzz, Buzz, Sting (aka Duck Duck Goose) The parents started to come get kids, and Camden's teachers came over (see I told you they were fantastic). Now we are sitting around, we have played Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games on the Wii. Dressed up like the Black Spider Man, and played with the Hot Wheels City. We have also played with the pro batting thing from Grandma & Grandpa. It started raining soon after so we haven't played with the great water stuff....YET!
Thanks so much for all the phone calls, and the great presents. Oh I forgot to mention the Razor scooter from Janelle, and all the cool outside stuff from Juj and Nana. You guys are awesome, and you have helped make this day great for my Cam Cam. All in all I am glad the party is over, the house is all cleaned up and I am ready for my Enrichment meeting that is at my house at 7. I also have Activity Days over here tomorrow. No rest for me. But next week I will just chill!



7 comments:
such a cute party! you did such a great job. did you make all those bug balloons? your just so creative! :)
Yeah I did. Thanks!
Kacey that was soooo cute! You did great. The kids look like they had a blast. Happy birthday Cam!!
You did good on the party Kacey! Peyton and Lincoln have been playing with those bugs non stop since they got home yesterday morning. They keep trying to find ways to scare me and spence.
totally love the balloons. what a fun idea for a party. Do you hire out?
don't be sad, I am back! Did you write the poem on the invite? It sounds like something Ter would do! That looked like a smashing party! I am glad that it went so well!
ohmygoodness. how cute is all of that? so VERY cute, that's how!
Post a Comment