Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Cam Cam!!!!

(I am starting to come back)
Just a little head start.... I didn't want to completely forget.
Mark Camden White was born on June 4th 2004. He weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz. He arrived by c-section. In the words of Dr. Harter, "Wow he has a large head!" This is the first time I was thankful for the c-section. And as you can see he was very healthy and FAT! He has a ton of personality, and is known to be quite crazy. He has brings so much to our family. I would have to say the best part of cam is the fact that he loves church. He talks about his teachers all the time. Chris and I wonder if they can walk on water, because he thinks they can do no wrong. He also hangs out with Spider Man a lot. Did you know that Spider Man used to babysit him when he was a baby. He has such a vivid imagination, and I love it.
Happy Birthday Dugga! WE LOVE YOU!
(stay tuned for buggy birthday party fun)

3 comments:

McLeod Clan said...

I love this little guy with all my heart! It's hard to imagine loving my own kids more then I love my nieces and nephews but i've been told it's possile. I love your guts buddy!
~Aunt Meg

Anonymous said...

Yeah! i am so glad that you are back, you better keep him away from my daughter for a few more years, and then I hope they date, because he is soooo cute! Happy birthday Cam!

Sarah said...

I love you CAM CAM! I'm so sad I can't be there today!!!

I miss you!

Love,
Aunt Sarah