Saturday, September 27, 2008

I can't get you out of my head!!!!

Ever since I got this Wednesday, from Chris for my birthday, I can't stop thinking about it. I will lay in bed and sing all the songs, all night long. I mean when I wake up at three in the morning I sing the stinking songs. It is truly pathetic! But this game ROCKS! It is karaoke, High School Musical style. Freakin sweet I tell you. I can't wait till Sarah comes the next time, so we can just rock out!

And just so you know I go the morning of the 8th to see if we can see what the baby is. I am so nervous. I wanted to wait till I was 19 weeks but I am not that patient this time, I NEED TO KNOW! I will only be about 15 1/2 weeks so I will make sure there is no guessing. Wish me luck, and please pray for me to just be happy with whatever it is.

10 comments:

Amy C. said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get that girl - but if you don't, you'll still get exactly what you want - babies just turn out that way!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for a girl for you. But I know you will be excited no matter what happens, cuz it's a baby you know! And lunch with you isn't a bad day, it's the time between lunch and dinner that got a little rough for me.

Unknown said...

Oh Kac! I hope you get a girl! Good luck and let me know when you find out!

Heather!!! said...

I am leaving on the 8th, early in the morning...you will have to text me, or someone have someone text me. I really really want to know! Good luck!

Miriam H said...

That game looks fun! I'll pray that its a girl...so our little girls can be BFFandE.

Ann said...

Oh boy. I mean, Oh girl. The moment of truth is almost here. If it is another boy, will you try again for a girl? I'll be sending feminine vibes your way!

Ann said...

I forgot to ask. How did you get that temple link on your page? Can you show me how to do it too?

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

Yeah, you're pregnant!! I am so excited for you. Send your email to bjuliachilds@hotmail.com and I'll add you guys to have access to our blog. Your family pictures are great!! Did Miriam do them?

Richins Family said...

We can have a pink party for you too. I want to play that Wii game. Looks like fun.

Sarah said...

Oh, we will rock out, too!!!

Don't you worry!

Let's not think about boy or girl for a while, huh? Let's focus on cute, healthy baby! You have three of them already!!!! (I'm still rooting for you, though!)