Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Look Into My Day....

Okay, so I am totally fat now and can't fit in my clothes (yeah only 10 weeks), which sucks the big one. And so today I have been on the search for some shirts that fit me right and aren't to maternity, so that means I had dragged two of my children all over looking for clothes, which they really hated, and so did I. Then I met up with my mother at Costco, when Mase got home from school, which meant more fun for, and with, my children. So we shopped while Mase whined, and Cam teased, and Muk yelled. It was real fun I tell ya!
So since that was so enjoyable we decided to get some food. I being the great mother I am, didn't get enough food for my children, and got to hear Mase cry about how hungry he was still. Which made me so very happy!
But here is the topper, we decided to go shopping once more to Tai Pan. Oh man, my boys fought and fought through the whole stinking store. I couldn't believe it. We took mom back to her car, and headed straight home. When we got home they were still fighting over the stupidest stuff, so I put them in the bath and sent them to bed at like 7:20. I was done! My head hurt and I was fed up!
As those two sweet innocent children lay in their beds they were still fighting. Mase was crying for some strange reason, and Cam just kept calling him a "crying girl" (he is such a terd)! And Mase just kept yelling that he was gonna tell me that Cam was being mean. Then Cam continued to call him a "tattle tale"!
I was so glad when they actually fell asleep and quit yelling and talking back to each other. These are the days when I wonder "What was I thinking? I am going to have four of these? I am freaking crazy!"
Does anyone else have these wonderful days? I really need some advice and experience. Also for those of you who have four, is it harder or easier than three? Be honest so I can prepare myself, please.

6 comments:

Heather!!! said...

hahaha! We all have days like that and wonder what were we thinkin? But really I do believe it gets easier...It really does. The kids grow up and mature (ya, just a little bit helps). I notice a big difference with both my boys at age 8. Really, there is something about when they turn 8 that they both have become easier. So hang in there! And with 4, the older ones end up helping, even though they are just playing, it helps...A new baby is always fun for all of them! I can totally relate to you...hang in there!

Richins Family said...

Wow, all I can say is that I am right there with you on the whining. I have 3 at all ages who mind you still whine even the older ones! Aspen came home saying to me that someone called her a tattle tale. Which, not even 2 minutes later she was tattling on Brooke for something stupid. So, I wonder how much she tells the teacher when someone does something? I too have totally have had one of those horrible days. I was glad to get out of the house and go to YW's tonight! And by the way, you are NOT fat!

Richins Family said...

Long enough post???

Lisa said...

I have no idea how it would be with three, let alone, four but you sound like you have pretty normal kids! I remember fighting like that with my brothers! Crazy days!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you guys don't make it sound like much fun to have any more kids. could you please reassure me that some days it's worth it? By the way, I don't know who told you you were fat, but just as the song says, "you make me sick"! You are pregnant and darling at that!

Allison Easley said...

darlin, remember the days when you'd come over to hang tough with me, and I had 4 and you thought I was crazy? See, I totally warned you by example!