Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Soccer Time!

It is soccer time again, and we are so excited! Chris is coaching again, this is the sport he loves. We have both the boys on the same team, that way Chris can coach both, and they love it.

This is the banner that Chris made for us, The Wild Bees! Oh yeah it is made from masking tape and spray paint. He is very talented, isn't he?

Pre-game high fives! The boys love Coach, and not to brag, but we freakin rock!!!

11 comments:

Erin said...

Hey Kacey, that is so cute! I remember when my boys played soccer, they look so cute with their socks up to the bottom of their shorts! I think Jacob will be the only one to play soccer this year, the older boys are more into other sports. But, I loved watching them play! Have fun! They grow up too fast!

Sarah said...

That sign is TIGHT!!!!!! What a good big dad!

Heather!!! said...

Cool sign! Our team had to split $100 for a sign! You guys know the way to go! I agree Soccer is the best!!! But then again maybe Basketball is the best...Boys are so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Darling sign! Your hubby is super talented. HAPPY Birthday!

The Praters said...

Dude, that banner ROCKS! I can't wait for the soccer and t-ball days!

April Leydsman Mason said...

I love watching little kids play soccer. It is so so funny. Fun that your husband gets to coach. That's awesome.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Miriam H said...

I still need to go through the pictures I took of your kids the other day. I think I got some good ones. I'm glad that Chris is coaching...he is good at it.
Happy Birthday!!!!!

Marleen said...

That banner is very cool. Great job Chris. I used to be on a soccer team with my sister and loved it. I hope your boys enjoy it too.

McLeod Clan said...

Ok so fat props for the sign and I absolutely love that McKay is right in the high five circle with them. He wants to be them so bad!!

Anonymous said...

I love to watch little kids play soccer it is so cute! Good luck with the season!

Anonymous said...

HOpe all went well at the dentist!