Monday, September 8, 2008

Thanks Shelby!

The rules: No cleaning!!!!! That is it, I want to see how you really live! And you must tag 5 people back. Here we go! And please don't judge!
1. Closet
My side is on the right, and Chris is the left. I do have more of the upper storage though.
2. Sink
Notice the Del Taco cups. Thanks mom I love this sink! She was gonna throw it away so I gladly took it off her hands.

3. Toilet
Cleanest one of the 3. Yeah I have boys so they don't stay clean very long.

4. Laundry Room
Yeah I have a ton of laundry to do so please don't look!

5. Kids/Pets

I choose the kids!

6. Place you want to visit
Scotland...I think it is just georgous there.

7. Your fridge/freezer
Notice all the junk food. But I do have some fruit, I promise!

8. Self Portrait
One word.....EWE! (I debated doing this one)

9. Favorite room
It is a toss up. I love to bake and make fattning food. But my salon is where I have a lot of fun. (My bedroom is way to messy to take a picture of, sorry Mom!)

10. Favorite shoes
Summer-Any flip flops Winter-I love my boots

I tag Amy Chapin (I haven't seen your house yet), Ang, Mier, Pratt, Mandi, & April. I would tag my sisters but I know they won't do it! If anyone else wants to, GO FOR IT!

12 comments:

Eliza said...

I did this one but it was a little different. It was fun though and made me keep my house clean for fear of another one... k that's a lie.

Oh, btw, I bought the maniQ and like is so far. I still do the top coat on it though for extra shinynessessss.

McLeod Clan said...

You wouldn't want me to do this! My closet alone is disturbing!

Marleen said...

I love this tag. I feel like you can really get to know someone by looking into their house. Love the pics. Very fun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for opening your life to us. This should be interesting right now. I haven't been home long enough to take care of anything except that laundry that I said I was going home to do. I actually did it!

Anonymous said...

bummer! my camera is broken, I will do it when I figure out a camera. sorry!

The Praters said...

It's nice to see that I was not the only one tagged. It's also nice to see that you are very normal even for a super mom :)

Miriam H said...

Wow you are brave...I don't know it I could show my laundry room. I would be really embarassed. I think about it. Cute Idea though.

Unknown said...

That was fun! I'm glad you tagged me! I can't wait to do this! I will have to sneak in some time in the next day or two to do this. I am a little fearful but what can I say.

April Leydsman Mason said...

Oh boy, this is going to be great. My house is a disaster....

campblondie said...

I'm pretty impressed! Not bad on a moments notice.And I'm sorry where have I been? You are pregnant?

Allison Easley said...

Um tell me why I have the same:

flipflops as you
boots as you
food in my fridge/freezer as you
amount of laundry as you

Actually, I'm not surprised, we're soulmates, right? ♥

The White Clan said...

Heck yeah Alli baby!!!