Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mom's are great!



Happy early birthday to me!


My mom came over last night to give me these cute new shirts. She always knows what I need. I have needed new shirts for a while now, and she just happened to get me these this weekend while up north. Thanks mom! You are awesome and they are so stinkin' cute too!

9 comments:

Richins Family said...

Very cute shirts! I love that mom's always know what we need. It is great! Glad that you have started celebrating already! ;) Hey, thanks for calling me back.

Anonymous said...

That is fun! I am glad that your mom brought you something to lift your spirits. Happy early birthday, remember your birthday week is underway!

Miriam H said...

They are cute! Are you getting excited??? It's not everyday that you turn 32. love ya!

Marleen said...

Happy early birthday. I'll make sure that I clue my family in on mine too. Sweet.

Unknown said...

Cute cute! Aren't moms the greatest??

Sarah said...

Don't forget sisters that helped pick them out!!!

:)

Taylor said...

I give 2-3 weeks before they are all stained and ripped.

The White Clan said...

Thanks for your confidence Tay!

Taylor said...

What do expect from all those boys in the house