Here is a look into my life since Friday.
Friday- Migraine from *%#!. Thanks Tonie for dinner, you are a life saver! My chiropractor was out of town so I had to suffer through it.
Saturday- Mommy daughter activity, which I had to change our plans the day before. It turned out great, and the girls had fun. A mini date with Chris, with pumpkin cheesecake from Olive Garden (the very best ever!). YUMMY! And a surprise piece in my fridge from a friend who also went. Double YUMMY!!!
Sunday- Major tooth ache. Always a fun thing for church. Friends over for dinner, and Chris had his Court of Honor. No sleep due to feeling like I got punched in the mouth.
Monday- On the search for a dentist. And a root canal! Super fun!!! No sleep due to major pain. Even more fun!!!!
Tuesday- Hair like crazy, and major pain pills (oh yeah baby)! DVD player broke, so sad for me.
Wednesday- Just as I was starting to not hurt anymore, more dentist! WHOOPEE!!! Temporary crown, yeah I love Novocaine! EWE! Grocery shopping in pain, not so fun. And very soon I have Enrichment, which includes food, so I am okay with this.
So I have been distant, and in a horrid mood. So be thankful you haven't been around me, I am "Super Grump"! I have a few pictures to post, so soon I hope.
6 comments:
I am glad you are back to life! I am sorry that you haven't been feeling well. We need a girls date, glad you have a special day coming up!!!
Sorry about your week. After I talked to you my day has been from you know where. Glad that you have such a good friend who brought you pumpkin cheesecake. I must not be good enough. Way to rub it in... I totally forgot about enrichment. Why didn't you remind me??? If you were such a good friend, you would have invited me to go. haha
I can relate to the migraine from #@$$. I had one on Monday and Christian had to stay home from work to help with the baby. Does the chiropractor help you with those? Please tell me your secret because I get them a lot. The rest of your week sounds way too crazy for me. I'm SO SO SO sorry. I wish I would have known I would have come to help you out with your kids. Ky and I just sit at home all day. I hope everything is back to normal this week.
I totally feel your pain about the tooth problem! I swear I have this tooth that is going to fall out it hurts so bad, and my trusty dentist is out of town until Monday! And I am starting to turn into a freak about the dentist just like my mom so I will only go to one guy but he is very good. I really don't hurt at all after a root canal from him, I think he was sent from on high just for the DeLong's bad teeth.
sorry about your weekend, a migraine and a toothache together is just about the worst. I hope you feel better this week!
Kacey, what a rotten week! I hope this one is better! Good luck!
Post a Comment