
My little Muk Muk is so funny. He has many routines for a one year old. He still wants a bottle, oh so bad, but I am mean and will not give him one. On the other hand he loves his cups. He will drink juice out of them all day, but you put milk in it and it is like the plaugue, until you are no longer in the room with him. I know you are not supposed to put your kid to bed with their drink, but what am I supposed to do? He wouldn't drink it if I didn't. So he always drinks it all, and then places it up on the back of his crib, so I can get it and take it down to the sink.
I think it is so funny how kids have their habits. Just as we go throughout our days doing the same stuff over and over, they do too. I am a very repetitive person, I get ready in the same order everyday, at work I start on the same side of the head when doing a weave, or coloring. I just like it one certain way, and I will stick to it. If it isn't broken, don't fix it, right?
2 comments:
He is so adorable! In my world, he can do whatever he wants. Let my little precious baby take his milk to bed in peace.
That is so cute. My nephew has similar habits. It is so funny how they have their little habits. But I have mine too. I am totally repetitive just like you were saying. Anyways, sorry about last night. My niece wanted me to help her practice her ABCs in her workbook and I just couldn't say no. She is so excited about starting preschool that she wants to practice all the time.
Post a Comment